August 30th, 2018
If you’re looking for apartments in Lehi, Utah, there are a lot to choose from. Here are a few good reasons to live in Lehi and why ICO Ridge stands apart from the rest.
1. Twice the access: Salt Lake City might be Utah’s original chief city, but nowadays Utah Valley is also an economic center of gravity. Apartments in Lehi, Utah are at the center point between the two areas, putting you in a position to take advantage of everything that both places offer. If you want flexibility and convenience that runs both north and south, Lehi is the place to be.
2. Convenient lifestyle amenities: Ordinary, day-to-day life tends to take place wherever it’s most convenient. Apartments in Lehi, Utah make a lot of things really convenient. When you share the neighborhood with both Traverse Mountain and Thanksgiving Point, you have almost unlimited shopping, dining, and entertainment options just a few minutes from your door.
3. Nearby outdoor recreation: Apartments in Lehi, Utah put you just a short walk or bike ride away from Utah Valley’s Parkway Trail and recreation areas. Get in your car and the canyons, mountains, rivers, lakes, hikes, skiing, and all that the Wasatch Front has to offer is part of your playground. Again, having both the Utah and Salt Lake valleys available to you doubles the number of convenient destinations
4. Beautiful apartment homes: When you get right down to it, what matters most in an apartment choice is what the apartment is like inside. This will be your home, and you want to feel comfortable and happy to be there. When you’re looking apartments in Lehi, Utah, ICO Ridge stands out with its open floor plans, wood-style floors, nine-foot ceilings, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and designer hardware and fixtures.
5. Support for an active lifestyle: Of all the available apartments in Lehi, Utah, only ICO Ridge includes membership in the Ivory Swim and Tennis Club, with both indoor and outdoor courts and three swimming pools. Need more? There’s also a complete fitness center on-site with cardio, spin, and weight classes. No matter the traffic, the weather, or how full your schedule is, you can always squeeze in a workout.
Choosing apartments in Lehi, Utah makes sense for lots of reasons, and a visit to ICO Ridge is sure to give you even more.